500 Internal Server Error when accessing locations

Home Forums Store Locator Plus 500 Internal Server Error when accessing locations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jlane
    Participant

Hi there –

I am using Store Locator Plus Version 4.3.20 on WordPress 4.3.1. The public map can be seen here: http://whatislowvision.org/find-a-low-vision/

The map is currently working great, but I am unable to access the locations tab in the admin panel.

I *was* able to access this morning, but I inadvertently changed the number of records to display to 10,000. This generated the following 500 error:

— ERROR —
    500: Internal server error
    This error is generated when a script running on the server could not be implemented or permissions are incorrectly assigned for files or directories

Troubleshooting suggestions:
    Temporarily disable any rewrite rules by renaming your .htaccess file if it exists.

Ensure that any CGI or Perl scripts have at least .755. permissions.

If trying to run PHP and you get this error, you may have an invalid php.ini in your /cgi-bin, or may be missing your php.dat file in this folder.
    — END ERROR —

Since then, I have been unable to access the locations panel (all attempts generate the 500 error). I have tried deactivating/re-activating the plugin.

Any suggestions on how to restore my regular access to the locations admin tab?

Thanks,
    Bill Setzer

Cici
    Keymaster

An internal server issue is usually a configuration problem, but it could be a simple need for you to
    clear your cache.

Otherwise you may need your admin person to look at the configuration and server info, or use the debugging tool. Suggestions:

Troubleshooting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.