Add Category Icon to Bubble.

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Add Category Icon to Bubble.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ratputin
    Participant

I have a SLP install with Enhanced Map, Enhanced Results, Pro Pack, and Tagalong. I was wondering if the Location Category Icon could be added to the bubble window. Is there something similar to <span id=”slp_tags”>[slp_location tags]</span>?

TIA
    Kevin

Cici
    Keymaster

Tagalong is one of the more complex environments due to the taxonomy and WP configuration. You can try it but if it isnt in the ShortcodesSLP list then it probably isn’t going to work.

You might want to search via the forums search tool, with keywords: tag ,or icon, or tagalong for a better picture of what it involves. I am not the uber techie to explain it in coder geek speak unfortunately. But Lance has some verbiage on the topic in a few of his responses.

ratputin
    Participant

Cici,
    Thanks for the responding. I did a search prior to posting, but didn’t yield specific results. I have had the good fortune of working with Lance on prior implementations and he usually has something up his sleeve 🙂

Cici
    Keymaster

R, Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. Lance has been swamped with updates and new add-ons for his Premium Add-on Products. But as I was reviewing some documentation, this page wasnt visible right off the menu, it is a link under the ProPack documentation page. Check here and see if this gives you some ideas.

/documentation/store-locator-plus/add-on-packs/pro-pack-add-on/custom-css/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.