Added multiple addresses, one is not showing up

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Added multiple addresses, one is not showing up

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Michael
    Participant

I have a WordPress website with the latest WordPress 4.0.1 installed. I have Store Locator Plus Version 4.2.17 and Store Locator Plus : Pro Pack Version 4.2 installed.

I added two separate new addresses to my database. After saving, clearing my caches, and refreshing my browser, only one of the addresses shows up in the Map search. I then used the http://www.latlong.net/ site to make sure my coordinates were correct. They were, but I copied and pasted them into the latitude and longitude blanks and resaved to be sure.

Still no luck after refreshing, clearing WordPress caches, clearing browser caches, etc.

I even went so far as to add another address, mine, and did a search. I shows up immediately.

I can enter the coordinates of this new address that is not showing up in search into a Google search and am brought to the correct address on Google. Why is this address not showing up in the search?

The address in question is “19002 LAKE CHARLES HWY, DERIDDER LOUISIANA 70634”. Website is http://www.roadworksmfg.com.

Also as a last thought, the entry shows up just fine in the admin area in “Locations” and when I click the latitude and longitude links in the admin area for this listing, it goes to that location on google when clicked.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  Michael.

Michael
    Participant

As a follow up. I notice that if I choose the broader search term of “Louisiana”, I see the map icon for the address in question showing up on my map. I can click on the icon and see the information balloon for that location. If I use the specific address as the search term, nothing shows up except the generic city icon for Deridder, Louisiana.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.