Adding rel="nofollow" to all store links

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Adding rel="nofollow" to all store links

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ian
    Participant

Can you please point me to the appropriate place in the code where I can add a rel=”nofollow” to all the links in the directory, and may I suggest you add this as an option in your future editions?

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Please include the information requested for posting, listing of plug-in environment:

/forums/topic/read-this-before-posting/

Assume your other posting , statement concerning broken plug-ins was resolved.

Ian
    Participant

My SLP locations page URL: http://nualgiponds.com/about-us/buy-nualgi-ponds-at-your-local-store/

As far as environment, up to date plugin installed, wordpress updated, hosted on WP Engine.

Where should I add the rel=”nofollow” for outbound links created by the plugin? Thanks.

Ian
    Participant

If by “resolved” you mean I have reactivated the other plugins and I am using SLP successfully, then yes.

The bug in SLP that caused 8 of my plugins to be deactivated without warning and without triggering any errors in the logs or otherwise is still very much unresolved.

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide a screen shot or other showing what you have for plug ins. Do you have ProPack or any other add-ons?  Saying everything is up to date does not provide us with the information needed.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="470"]Plug-inEnvironment WP Plugin environment[/caption]

Cici
    Keymaster

When Posting requested information is under “About Forums”

/forums/topic/read-this-before-posting/

Documentation for SLP attributes, shortcodes etc. :

/documentation/store-locator-plus/getting-started/shortcodes/

there is additional  documentation if you have ProPack, Enhanced Results., Enhanced Search. etc.

Cici
    Keymaster

I have bumped this up to the guru.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.