Adding webstore to Store Locator

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Adding webstore to Store Locator

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Louise 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Louise
    Participant

Hi,

Can someone please help me set-up amazon.com as a new store on Store Locator Plus? It is not intuitive like other store locators that have a ‘webstore’ check-box.

Thanks!

KLA

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Louise. I’m not quite sure what this would mean. Store Locator Plus uses Google Maps to display the locations of stores that have a physical address.
    For each physical location, you may enter a website. Can you explain what you’re trying to achieve? A link to your site may help.

Louise
    Participant

<p class=”p1″>I would like <span class=”s1″>Amazon.com</span> to populate in the search results. Obviously it does not have a physical address. It is just a website.</p>
    <p class=”p1″>A service like Bullseye provides the option to add ‘webstore’ only locations like Amazon. If this service doesn’t provide it, I will need to change!</p>
    <p class=”p1″>Louise</p>

Cici
    Keymaster

If you’d like to display a link to Amazon under the map, above all the other results, you can use the enhanced results add-on and enter something like this into the results layout:

<div id=”custom_html”><a href=”http://www.amazon.com”>Amazon.com</a></div>

If you put that before the <div id=”slp_results… it will show up under the map.

Louise
    Participant

That’s helpful!! THANK YOU AARON!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.