Address Search Suggestions / Auto-complete

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Address Search Suggestions / Auto-complete

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

SLPuser
    Participant

Hi,

I have the following SLP plugins >> Enhanced Map, Enhanced Results, Enhanced Search, Pro Pack, and Store Pages.

Is it possible to get search suggestions when typing a suburb (not just zipcode) or other data into the address search field?

Note: I can see the option for “Address Autocomplete” however it only has option for Zipcode. Even if I have zipcode selected, it still does not display auto-complete/suggestions for zipcodes.

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

Chris, Could you please list the versions of each that you have. Check your plugin environment if you are not sure

The auto complete is part of Enhanced Search but without knowing your versions and plug in environment I cannot advise you. You can also select drop down menu and filters

/documentation/store-locator-plus/user-experience/search-form/search-features/

SLPuser
    Participant

Hi,

We have ALL current versions:
    4.3.02 of SLP and 4.3 of all other extensions, we just updated!

Still I get no auto suggestions when I type…

Also – when we select a suburb from the list and click “Find Stores” it doesn’t do anything anymore…

Please advise.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  SLPuser.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  SLPuser.

Cici
    Keymaster

I have tested it out on my test site and it seems to be working for me. I start to type in and after the first three digits I see a list of other zip codes in my database that start with those numbers. Your zip code or address needs to be in your database, unless you have the Premier package with Google Influenced guesses.

Only other thing I can think of is if you had a special CSS modified theme layout? There were some issues with style that had settings with double modifiers.

So [slp_location web_link raw wrap=“fullspan”] (two modifiers) would break.

Lance is patching that and has the Pre-release 4.3.03 being tested now.
    If that is not your issue, we need more details. Do you have a site URL that can be looked at if need be? Also. could you provide screen shots of your Enhanced Search or other settings?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Cici.

SLPuser
    Participant

We have ALL current versions:
    4.3.02 of SLP and 4.3 of all other extensions, we just updated!

Here is the live website: http://www.chemplus.com.au/contact/store-locator/

Cici
    Keymaster

Australia is not quite the same because the post codes work differently, Add APPEND should help.

Premier Subscribers have Google guesses, boundary Influences etc,

I cannot tell what is going on with your search without seeing some of the settings.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.