Alphabetic Order of Results

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Alphabetic Order of Results

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Darren
    Participant

Hello, I am having problems displaying the results in alphabetic order. I want the customer to first view all the results in <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>alphabetic order but when they search for nearest store I want them to view the results in closest to furthest but I can’t seem to do this please see the link here: </span>https://www.loans2go.co.uk/branches-2/ I did purchase enhanced map thinking this might offer a solution but it didn’t work when I activated the plugin and the site went down do I have to delete this plugin. Please can you help, I love the store locator and am so close to achieve the required look! many thanks. Darren

Cici
    Keymaster

Darren, Enhanced Map takes care of the way the Map appears or functions not the Results that you want displayed.
    You need Enhanced Results

For more Information:
    /documentation/store-locator-plus/user-experience/results/#order-results-by

Cici
    Keymaster

Darren. Could you contact me about the Enhanced Map directly through Contact or reply to recent communications. I would like to resolve your issue.

Thanks

Cici

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.