(bud reporting) Plugins Lightbox conflict

Home Forums Store Locator Plus (bud reporting) Plugins Lightbox conflict

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nicolas
    Participant

Hello,

I found that all the plugins using LightBox (examples, the famous : Photo Gallery (Webdorado), or, Lightbox Plus Colorbox (Dan Zappone)) are in conflict with one of your last update of Store Locator Pages.

Before, I was able to use a photo gallery in the store pages taxanomy template, but now, there is no more Lightbox when we click the link to the image, it’s open the image in the tab of the browser (exactly like with no Lightbox installed).

I just spend some times to resolve the bug, and I solved it by <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>deleting the file</span> /slp-pages/include/userinterface.js ! But… don’t know what this file is supposed to do !?? Maybe I just broke something else…

Please, can you consider to check this issue for your next release ?

Thanks  !

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolas, will put it on the developers to do list. None of our updates should have messed that up

Cici
    Keymaster

Can you check the jquery version that Light box is using??

Cici
    Keymaster

And post your Plugin Environment along with your site url  please ; see reference  in Posting Guidleines

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.