Bulk Import with Featured Location Field

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Bulk Import with Featured Location Field

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bjoern
    Participant

Hi there,

I am using the pro pack and enhanced results package. My locations are beeing managed with CSV Files via bulk import, now I want to add featured results via the csv files, but the columns is not beeing taken by the plugin. In my other problem with featured locations it was a translation bug, but this time it’s not helping to use the german translation as column title.

I am using the columns in this order

Store Address Address2 City State Zip Country Tags Description URL Hours Phone Email Image Fax Category Featured Latitude Longitude

When a store is featured it’s set to 1 in the column in my file. Others are just empty. When I now import the csv file the stores are still empty in the featured-field and the ones with 1 are set to 0. All the other fields are working right.

I tried several approaches in the import settings with columns titles and so on.

Bjoern
    Participant

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

The extended columns, such as “Featured” require the header to be in the language set for your site. It is “Featured” for sites with the admin running in English but may be different if you are using Dutch, German, etc. Try using the same name as appears on the top of the Manage Locations table for that column.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.