Cannot access "Locations" after installing Pro pack plugin

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Cannot access "Locations" after installing Pro pack plugin

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kevin
    Participant

Purchased Pro Pack for import location support.  After installing and activiting, can no longer access admin Locations page, receive 404.  If I deactivate the Pro Pack, I can again see the locations again.

Store Locator Plus:4.5.03

Pro Pack:4.5

Janitor:4.4.03

This Info Cached:1463586748

WordPress Version:4.1.1

Network Active:No

Site URL:http://mabn.projects.cacpro.com

MySQL Version:5.5.49

PHP Version:5.6.14

PHP Limit:256M

WordPress General Limit:40M

WordPress Admin Limit:256M

PHP Peak RAM:74 MB

PHP Post Max Size:256M

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Cici. Reason: html

Kevin
    Participant

noticed that wordpress was out-of-date, after upgrade, can get to Locations.  Import still not working….

Cici
    Keymaster

After uploading to WP 4.5.x did you check to see if your theme was updated to use jquery 1.12? I took a quick peek at that site and it appears  your theme or another plugin may be  using an older version of jquery 1.0

This can manifest  all sorts of issues. WP has the master list support thread on that subject.

But I am not sure that would effect any import issues.  How is Import not working?  Can you provide me an example of what is not working?:

Is it timing out or is it sending back error messages?

Did you try turning it off before updating WP and reinstall?

Kevin
    Participant

After enabling debug, I was able to see the underlying error, “<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Expletus Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #fafafa;”>LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE” was not enable on mysql.  Updated the configuration, restarted, and import now works.  Thanks for your assistance.</span>

Cici
    Keymaster

Kevin,

Thank you for letting us know.

P.S.  If you like Store Locator Plus please leave a ★★★★★ rating on WordPress.org. If you do not feel it warrants a  5 star (or a 4 star) , please contact us and  let us know how we can improve.   A huge thank you from Lance and his fellow code geeks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.