Cascade dropdown

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Cascade dropdown

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ria
    Participant

I want to cascade the state and city. Example, If I choose an option in “State” (Utah), all cities under Utah will be displayed in the “City” dropdown.

What php files should I modify?

Thank you

Cici
    Keymaster

I would Not modify any php files.

You are trying to recreate the wheel.  What do you have installed? What is your Plugin environmnet?

Ria
    Participant

I have pro pack and enhanced search.

Here’s my plugin environment
    Store Locator Plus Version:

Enhanced Search: 4.3.01
    Pro Pack: 4.3.02
    This Info Cached: 1442570181
    WordPress Version: 4.3.1
    Site URL: http://homecredit.ph/testEnvironment
    MySQL Version: 5.5.42
    PHP Version: 5.4.43
    PHP Limit: 256M
    WordPress General Limit: 40M
    WordPress Admin Limit: 256M
    PHP Peak RAM: 36 MB
    PHP Post Max Size: 50M

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Ria.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Ria,
    You didnt show the latest SLP base Plugin, the latest is 4.3.11 but there is 4.3.13 going to be released shortly. That doesn’t matter for your question though. You need to do some fancy customization to accomplish what you want, unless you do the whole list with Tags, and it would be a lot of work. I cannot advise you as to how to write code or files, that is outside my expertise and the developer is busy developing custom work (stuff he is getting paid to do). You can go that route if you want to, his schedule is full at the moment but I believe he has some time opening up soon. You would have to contact him with full description of what you want to do

There is a new Premier Update coming out soon, whereas you will be able to mix and match and free form the layout with tables and headers,also have parent child relationships using Tagalong etc. in teh search form with drop down menus

But that requires an investment to a Premier Subscripiton

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.