Class SLPlus_Data not found in PATH Error

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Class SLPlus_Data not found in PATH Error

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  redmondinc 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

redmondinc
    Participant

With Version: 4.2.31 installed on WP 4.1 I’m getting the following error:

Fatal error: Class ‘SLPlus_Data’ not found in D:\webroot\RedmondTrading\wp-content\plugins\store-locator-le\include\class.slplus.php on line 485

Today I updated WooCommerce and all pages show this error. Only store-locator-le is installed now (I deleted pro and tagalong). Disabling store-locator-le allows my pages to work.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  redmondinc.

redmondinc
    Participant

I have Simplicity with a child theme, so I activated the default 2015 theme and get the same error on every page. WooCommerce and Framework along with all plugins are up-to-date. I’ve completely deleted and re-installed SLP.

Is there another way to debug this particular issue?

redmondinc
    Participant

After deactivating all plugins, and only activating SLP, I still saw the same error.

I read the WP codex about debugging: Debugging_in_WordPress

I found the following line in my wp-config.php file:

@ini_set(‘display_errors’, 1);

I commented it out and now all pages render with the plugin active!

The site displays without error with all plugins active. I re-installed pro and tagalong and my custom images and tags work perfectly.

I hope this helps someone else. If you have troubles, maybe it’s the theme, functions.php, or conflicting plugin versions, but it might also be something in your config file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.