Coupon for Power Add-on?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Coupon for Power Add-on?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

elyssa
    Participant

I have had the Pro-Pack add-on running on my site for quite some time, but as many users have described, it doesn’t work anymore with the new update.
    It sounds like I’ll have to get the new Power add-on to continue to utilize the bulk upload and customization features. Can I have a coupon for this add-on?

Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

It is suggested to update to the POWER ADD-ON but it is not required to keep your ProPack working with SLP 4.5.08 ,4.5.09,4.5.10…I do not see anything that states you must, at this time  the Legacy add-ons work until such time that they can no longer be supported.. It is a recommendation to upgrade to the other ADD-ONS

You do not need to purchase the Power Add-on  at this time, but it is recommended for future releases and updates. There are  instructions that are in the first paragraph of the INFO NEWS published on two occasions in July. (One by Lance and one by me)  about the disabling of  ProPack . It was because of  changes in the coding to remove duplication of commands in the base Plug-in that were moved to  Pro Pack, making both work better.  Because it was a major code change and version release,the developer wanted to make sure it didn’t crash your site, thus SLP 4.5.08 + or above automatically disabled the proPack  since both had changes relative to this. .

If you wish to purchase Power Add-on send an email (link on front page and also in your account) to support for a coupon and as mentioned under the Power product description a value will be assessed for the coupon  based on when you purchased Pro Pack.

Instructions in the info news and in this forum to update ProPAck to 4.5.07  :

Go to your account

Download ProPack

Go to your WP ADMIN PLUGINS DELETE ProPack 4.5.

Go to Plugins ADD NEW

Chose select to load the zip file and install, activate

You will then see that ProPAck is 4.5.p07 version and it works with 4.5.08 and above of SLP….future updates will not be made to proPack.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.