Cron File Import Not Running

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Cron File Import Not Running

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Participant

The import tab for bulk uploads doesn’t seem to be functioning properly. I can upload a csv manually from my computer, however when I specify a URL for the cron scheduled upload and click “Import Locations”, I’m getting the error “<span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px;”>Import file name not set.” </span>

It appears that the Import Locations button and Upload Locations button are performing the same action. If I select a local file to upload and then click Import Locations rather than Upload Locations, it will still upload the locations in that file.

I’ve tried digging through the code to find a hook I can use to set up a separate cron event, but am at a loss. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Cici
    Keymaster

Some info of how the CRON file works: Blog ProPack June 2015

and by  searching forums  with keywords  ”

“could  you check and make  sure that your csv file  is pulling from the correct folder when you upload via your url. Lance mentioned that is most likely the culprit if your Local files are pulling the categories correctly. SLP does not add anything  magic to where the files pull from so if it works correctly on local computer then it appears it is perhaps something in your access path  pointing to a different content file. ”

P.S. Please provide your Plugin Environment when posting in the forums (see Posting Guidelines)

Thanks

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  Cici.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.