CSV Export errors

Home Forums Store Locator Plus CSV Export errors

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Edward
    Participant

First and foremost… THANKS! This plugin is great and I appreciate all the work you put into it.

That being said, I am having a little trouble with exports. each time I export all my locations some of the fields get flipped or swapped in the csv. I first noticed the zip and country fields got swapped. So the csv heading is sl_country on zip and sl_zip on country. Easy enough fix. I corrected them before loading the file back up.

I did, however, miss that the phone column was shifted to the hours column. So I exported again to correct this and this time zip and country were swapped again and the phone was shifted to the url field. Technically I think this was shifting the sl_hours to sl_url since the phone was residing in the hours field.

One thing I noticed is the sl_tags field is in the middle of the column heading. I’m wondering if that is the cause of the shift. Since tags is an additional plugin. Maybe when that gets added the export layout doesn’t match anymore. However, the country zip and country problem looks like it’s probably layout problem in the export code.

Hope I was able to provide enough information to help find the trouble. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Cici
    Keymaster

Edward, Thank you for that information. It does sound like a shift in column headings, if even by one could be creating a trickle down effect.

I exported to csv using my test site and everything is in the right column , with the right short code header.  I wasn’t able to replicate your issue on my side.

Have you researched possible issues under troubleshooting in the support documentation and/or past forums?

/documentation/store-locator-plus/troubleshooting/

Also, could you identify which version of SLP you are using, ditto any plug-in products or add-ons?

Thx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.