Custom themes not working

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Custom themes not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ryan 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ryan
    Participant

I just updated the Store Locator Plus plugin to the latest version (4.2.27) and am having serious troubles with it.

I had previously created a custom theme CSS file, following the documentation here:

/documentation/store-locator-plus/user-experience/view/themes-custom-css/

In the past, I was able to upload the file to the plugin CSS directory, with it’s own custom file, label, description, and it works just fine. However, once I performed the update, the selected theme automatically switched from my custom theme to “Above All Rev 01” (the 1st in the select menu), and my custom theme disappeared from the select menu. I went into my site files, and the custom CSS file is still there, but it just won’t appear at all. I went back to the documentation to see if there was anything that I had missed, and I saw the section about “Activating Your New Theme.” I tried to follow those instructions by going to the admin panel of my site, going to Store Locator Plus > General Settings, but there is not “Display Setting” header on the page. Is there something that I’m missing here, or is this a significant bug in the application?

Ryan
    Participant

I’m a little embarrassed to admit this, but I was looking at the wrong site admin panel (in relation to my FTP client). I was looking at my dev site in one and production in the other.

That being said, I am having the same problems as others have stated. My custom theme CSS file is being deleted upon plugin update.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.