Customize and style the google map

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Customize and style the google map

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ryan
    Participant

Is it possible at all to style the google map on this plugin?

I know you can style google maps like this https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/styling but just wondering best way to do it using this plugin.

Would of been cool if you had an add on with like 20 themed maps.. just a suggestion.

Cici
    Keymaster

Funny, I just answered this on another forum question and it piqued our interest. Lance is checking out some ideas now. This would be a great add-on I agree.
    When anyone has great ideas for improvements, they can be entered here .

/forums/forum/store-locator-plus-ideas-and-implementations/

Cici
    Keymaster

There is now a customize option in the pre-release version of Enhanced maps. It has not been fully tested as yet but if you have purchased Enhanced Maps,and/ or are a premier subscriber

/product/premier-subscription/

you can check out the pre-release version (again it has not been fully tested so you may want to make sure it is on your developer server not production server). The next release of Enhanced Maps will be out soon 4.2.04

As you suggested there will be future theme options for the various customized maps. Thanks!

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

The map styling is coming in 4.2.52 if you have Enhanced Maps 4.2.04. Both are in prerelease and should be released soon. You can now style the map itself much like the rest of the UI features.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="710"]Custom Styled Map Pasting JSON Into SLP Admin Settings. Custom Styled Map Pasting JSON Into SLP Admin Settings.[/caption]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.