Customizing Store Pages

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Customizing Store Pages

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Philipp 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fornobravo
    Participant

We are going to be buying Store Pages add-on and have a couple of questions on how much we can customize the Store Pages.

1. Will the Store Pages work with a responsive site theme, such as SiteOrigins Vantage?

2. Can we use other Plugin to modify the Store Pages? For example, we want to use a Rating plugin — will it work with Store Pages?

3. Do comments work on the Store Pages?

Thanks for the help. We use SLP on a number of web sites and we are going to start trying to extend the functionality.

fornobravo
    Participant

Anybody?

fornobravo
    Participant

Nobody?

Philipp

Hi!

Comments do work on store-pages – and I also have a rating system (http://wordpress.org/plugins/multi-rating/) – check out my site: http://www.wiener-schnitzel.at/lokale/beispielwirt-2/

Theme is: Mantra

Greetings,

Philipp

fornobravo
    Participant

Thanks Philipp,

Enjoyed your wiener-schnitzel site.

What do you think of using SLP and Multi-rating for a Yelp/TripAdvisor-style site for a micro-community (high end foodies) and about 2,000 restaurants.

Would it work? Be close enough to the Yelp-like experience users are accustomed to?

Philipp

Yes, that would be my plan. What is missing, is a shortcode or easy solution to show the location on a map in the store pages. I also try to use the plugin “user managed locations” – maybe there is a easy frontend for that.

I have no idea how the plugin works with 2.000 restaurants – what I have read, it should not be a problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.