directory builder + location setting (from pro pack)

Home Forums Store Locator Plus directory builder + location setting (from pro pack)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Andrea
    Participant

Hi,

please check out the page I am working for: http://www.wegausa.com/dealer-locator/

I enabled location sensor, however if then I select a state via directory builder  and for one of the results i click on “Directions”, the directions aren’t calculated from the location obtained via the browser but from the default one. Same goes for the distance.

Can you fix this?

thanks,

Andrea

Cici
    Keymaster

Andrea, I tried it for my location and it seems to work. Are you using this from a desktop or a mobile device? Desktop machines don’t always report the correct location the way a mobile device can.

Andrea
    Participant

I’ve been trying both mobile and desktop and neither of them worked.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

That URL is not found. Directions are calculated from the address the user has typed in. If the address is blank it is calculated from the default address used for “center map at”.

Andrea
    Participant

Sorry, I had to change the url, which now is: http://www.wegausa.com/customer-service/

Do you think it is possible to do something like this:

– click on a state on the left (directory builder)

– when clicking on full map, directions are calculated the address from the location obtained via SLP-Pro Pack

(please mind that for the meanwhile I changed the query to show the map and not the directions)

thank you,

Andrea

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Not sure what you mean by “address obtained from Pro Pack”.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.