Display Locations by State and clickable icons

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Display Locations by State and clickable icons

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kim
    Participant

Hello,

I have purchased Store Locator Plus, Pages add-on, and Pro Pack add-on. What I am trying to do is have a locations page that lists all locations by state with the locations in alphabetical order. Also, I want the icons on the map to link to the location page. Are there plugins that will do these things?

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

Widgets add on has a state search drop down menu. I am unclear as to which icons you are referring to. Do you mean the map markers?   Or do you want specifuc separate icons per type of location as a category…There is the Tag along plug in addon that alows you to categorize and set icons per category, per store .

The other addons, such as results order by… (alphabetical, a to z, closest,  ranking, etc ) is part of the enhanced results . Enhanced results and widgets are both included in the new Experience add on. If you buy them separately they are “as is” and will not include updates. Please review the products pages for more info.

Please provide your current plug in environment per the posting guidelines, in any replies or new posts. Thx.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.