Does Zoom Adjustment Work on Searches?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Does Zoom Adjustment Work on Searches?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rachael
    Participant

I’ve tried messing with the Map Behavior Settings and I just can’t get the map to zoom right when a search is done. It either zooms too close (on a single result) or does not zoom in at all… There doesn’t seem to be an in-between. My settings now are as follows:

Immediately Show Locations: CHECKED
    Number To Show Initially: 50
    Radius To Search Initially: 300
    Center Map At: DENVER
    Zoom Level: 0
    Zoom Adjustment: 0
    Do Not Auto-zoom: UNCHECKED
    With the above settings, the initial map view looks great. It shows the whole US map with the map markers all over the US. When you do a search and there’s only one location in a particular state, it zooms way up close to that location. I want it to just zoom into that whole state though. Is there a way to do that?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Rachael.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Rachael.

Zoom level 0 will show the whole earth map. That is zero zooming. I was able to zoom into Colorado by centering on Denver and setting the zoom level 7.

Zoom adjustment 0 means to tightly zoom to the locations shown (after a search).

Next to many of the admin controls is a [?] box that tells a little about what it does.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.