Editing results template

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Editing results template

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Joe
    Participant

It appears to be grayed out in the admin. Even when I edit the commented out css it doesn’t change.

I’m trying to change the order of the distance and phone number and links in the User Experience > View tab. “<span class=”theme_option_label”>Enhanced Results Results Layout”…</span>

Joe
    Participant

Any ideas how to do that? Thinking about using this plugin on another site and would need this option.

Joe
    Participant

Anybody???

Joe
    Participant

Would be great to know if this is actually possible. Does anybody use this forum???

Joe
    Participant

Daily bump. Does anyone know or read this forum?

Joe
    Participant

So, how do you edit the results template?

Joe
    Participant

WTF is the problem here?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

You need add-on packs installed to edit layouts.  Pro Pack = overall page layout.  Enhanced Results = results layout.

I only have time to review and answer forum questions for an hour every few days.  I read & answer forum posts from OLDEST to newest.     Unfortunately bbPress (the plugin that drives this forum) resets the date every time you “bump” the post.    This post never got down to the “older posts” part of the stack which is typically posts that are a week old SINCE LAST UPDATE.

Since I am pulling off the bottom of the stack being “the most recent/top of the list” is not helping.

I don’t pull by “most active” as there is not enough volume here to make that a reliable indicator of problems/interest in a topic.     I don’t pull by “newest first’ as it would mean I never get to see/respond-to some posts.

As a one-man operation (my part-time admin assistant sometimes answers questions if she knows the answer) I don’t have someone assigned to full time support.   If more than a handful of the 45,000 sites using Store Locator Plus purchased SOMETHING I could afford to add another code or support person.   Unfortunately that is not possible today.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Have you updated SLP and Enhanced Results to the latest versions? The version list is here:
    /documentation/store-locator-plus/release-notes/release-notes-4-0/

When you post you should include the URL to your locator as well as a list of your SLP plugin and add-on pack versions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.