Enhanced Map disable scroll mouse function

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Enhanced Map disable scroll mouse function

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

stefan
    Participant

<span style=”color: #323333; font-family: Georgia;”>I’ve just purchased and implemented the Enhanced Map for the sole reason of deactivating the scroll mouse function, but the features doesn’t work! – please advice.</span>

Cici
    Keymaster

That is being addressed in the next Experience version 4.4.02 and pre release of base SLP 4.4.13 . The developer is aware of that. The Legacy add-ons (4.3 and below) are not being updated at this time

You did not mention your Plugin versions or which add-on you have purchased.

stefan
    Participant

I only needed to disable the mouse scroll on the map and since that function was offered in the Legacy Enhanced Map plugin i bought it as I think your new Experience software is too expensive. I have Store Locator Plus 4.4.12 and Enhanced Map 4.3.01.

Can I get the pre release of base SLP 4.4.13 anywhere?

Cici
    Keymaster

Pre release has not been pushed through as yet and is still in process. The EM bug for disabling scroll wheel is on the developers to do list but it is of lower priority due to his paid customization deadlines at the moment.

stefan
    Participant

Is there an older version of SLP where the scroll wheel can be disabled via the Enhanced Map 4.3.01.?

Cici
    Keymaster

You can try any of the older releases, Go to the SLP directory in WP and at bottom right there is version of WP and versions of SLP, scroll through the plugin versions and select any lower version of SLP. We are not sure when the scroll wheel stopped  functioning but it is probably in the EM add-on not the SLP. If that doesn’t work and you wish to get a refund on your recent purchase of EM rather than wait for the patch to be released please send a request via the Support contact form.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.