Enhanced Results Error

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Enhanced Results Error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Robert
    Participant

I have used SLP for some time now, and added items like the Pro pack and Enhanced Search with no issue. Now that I’ve purchased Enhanced Results, right out of the box I am being shown the following error when viewing a list or returned search criteria.

<span style=”color: #747474; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; text-align: right; background-color: #f2f2f2;”>[slp_location web_link raw wrap=”fullspan”]</span><span class=”results_line slp_result_directions” style=”box-sizing: border-box; display: block; width: 270.265625px; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #747474; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; text-align: right;”>Directions</span>

So disappointing as its now placed my deployment date behind as I look for documentation.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,
    First, thank you for supporting SLP. Could you provide some basic information before I pass on the error message to the technical team?

The basic information needed/requested as shown in the Read this before posting so we may better assist you, ie the version of the plug-ins being used,themes, your store locator page url, etc. All the information can be found in the info tab under plug-in environment

/forums/topic/read-this-before-posting/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.