Enhanced Results – 'Order Results By' not working

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Enhanced Results – 'Order Results By' not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

David
    Participant

We updated to the latest SLP plugins on a site today and now ‘Order Results By’ is not working.  We want the setting to be ‘Rank Then Closest”, however even though that setting is saved, the results are always ordered by distance.  We are using Tagalong to set catagories and thus the ranks.  However, I also tried to go in an manually set the rank in a few store just to see if that would fix the issue; it did not.  We are at a loss here as to what is causing this.  Anybody else having this issue?  Any suggestions for a fix?

Dan
    Participant

I am getting the exact same issue. Any solutions?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Still investigating and working on a patch that works with the new order processing in the base plugin. Watch for an update to Enhanced Results soon.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Enhanced Results 4.2.03 prerelease is available now and should fix the issue.

The release is in testing and should be an official production release in the next 24-48 hours.

Cici
    Keymaster

David: Did this solve it for you? If so, I will close this thread.
    Dan: If you are still experiencing a problem, please start a new post so your issue can be addressed individually.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.