Enhanced Search Functionality

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Enhanced Search Functionality

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brady
    Participant

I’m still trying to find a solution for our “Show By State” / “Show By Country” option and see that Enhanced Search has that functionality.

Three questions I have, now that I’ve purchased and installed the extension:

1. Can I limit States to show only those within the USA? For example: filter_by=”sl_country=’United States'”. Where would I put this?
    2. Can I exclude the USA from the “Show By Country list? For example: filter_by=”sl_country!=’United States'”
    3. Is it possible to list ALL listings when selecting either State or Country, other than adjusting the radius option results? Originally I purchased Directory Builder to do this, but Enhanced Search is much easier to use. Directory Builder shows all listings.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Brady:

1. I believe it will show all states, regardless of country. I don’t see anything in the documentation to imply otherwise
    2. I also don’t see a way to exclude a country
    3. You should try the “ignore radius” setting under “radius behavior” to get correct results when searching by state or country.

Can you provide a link to your site? Maybe seeing or hearing more about what you’re trying to do will give me an idea of a solution.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.