July 7, 2016 at 6:51 PM #41975
You can see the enhanced search with the Countries is not displaying the results of the countries. I’m really hoping you dont have to purchase enhanced results to get something from the enhanced search to display correctly.July 8, 2016 at 11:57 AM #41988
Issues Resolved. How I did it:
- Updated to latest versions of all plugins.
- Deactivated Tag-a-long (wasn’t using).
- Updated Search Options (all marked as hidden besides Country Selector – which I set to ‘Dropdown, Discrete Filter’
- Updated Map Options (Centered at US, Zoom Level = 1, Zoom Adjustment = 0)
- Updated Results Options (Number to show Initially = 100, Radius = 5000)
- *NOTE ANY VALUE OVER 5000 BROKE INITIAL ZOOM
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Jacob.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.July 8, 2016 at 3:15 PM #42000
If you could share with the forum what exactly you have for your Plugin Environment before and now? and your site url..(See Posting guidelines) .we have not heard about ES being broken
jQuery UI Autocomplete 1.11.4
* Copyright jQuery Foundation and other contributors
* Released under the MIT license.July 10, 2016 at 12:16 PM #42046
P.S. Jacob could you provide your Plugin environment, your Plugin environment will show the PHP version and MYSQL version…we have discovered that some issues occurred with the last update if your host has PHP 5.4. or lower…Could you check and let us know? 4.5.09 is coming out that will allow lower versions of PHP to work.
Your plugin environment screenshot i s best, it only shows the pertinet SLP plugin add-ons and versions as mentioned
Also I now have a legacy site and am using it to test and recreate any issues with legacy add-ons and compatibility. The zoom issues were fixed a while ago, in March I believe. As far as initial radius display more than 5000 I have not seen that happen, but having intial amounts to show at 100 locations is not recommeneded, we suggest 50,
Mine is set at 50/ 10,000. It works fine so far, I am adding more locations to that Legacy site to test as many variables as possible
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.