Export All to CSV not working

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Export All to CSV not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hayley 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Philipp
    Participant

Hello

I have over 3700 locations in the Database of Store-Locator. I want to export all locations with the Action “Export All to CSV”. The files only exports 270 records and not the expected 3700 records.

Here is a bug, right? Or should i have some explanations from you how to export this correctly?

Thank you for support and kind regards

Philipp

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

You are likely running into a  CPU or PHP process limitation.   Most servers are configured with a default max execution time for PHP processes.

http://php.net/manual/en/function.set-time-limit.php

Philipp
    Participant

Hi.

I changed in php.ini the value of <span style=”color: #575656; font-family: FrutigerLTW01-55Roman, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px;”> </span><span style=”color: #575656; font-family: FrutigerLTW01-55Roman, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px;”>max_execution_time to 360 seconds (before 60). The export creates the same results. After a wait time of around 20 seconds the download begins. the file is created correctly but i see only a few hundred records instead of a few thousands.</span>

The web hosting company told me that i can add a V-Server solution but i can not afford such expenses just for creating a download. I guess that this functionality needs to be rewritten in order to better function.

Has everybody out there same experiences with this?
    Is there an alternate way of how i can get the data out of the database in a csv or excel format?
    Can you tell me on which database table the store locator data is contained?

The plugins are really great and i appreciate this so much. But i am sorry to say that i expect a better export.

Keep doing and rocking!

Kind regards
    Philipp

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Use Pro Pack filters and export records in subsets.    All by a specific state, etc.

Improving exports is on my list of tasks.   Background exports and imports preferably, if I can get scheduled tasks running on a variety of WP installs.

Hayley
    Participant

I have this same problem but I am using the filter feature.  It filters 116 records.  When it does work, it pulls completely different records than what I filtered.

I’m searching by a tag.  could that be the problem?  I have them tagged “International”  I can’t exclude a country.  It’s either “and” or “or”.  I don’t want them categorized as I don’t want that category to show up.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Hayley.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.