Export function does not work

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Export function does not work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PJ 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PJ
    Participant

Currently using SLP Version 4.2.16 with Enhanced Map Version 4.2.03, Enhanced Results Version 4.1.14, Enhanced Search Version 4.2.04, Janitor Version 4.1.08, and Pro Pack Version 4.2.02.

When performing the bulk export of all locations to CSV nothing happens. We had the previous version of Pro Pack and when we exported only the 1st line showed up and all the support help we got said to update to the newest version and that would fix it. When we updated it, we lost all the styling on our website which sucks and now everything is up to date and nothing happens when we try to export.

This is a big problem for our business and haven’t found any solutions yet.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by  PJ.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

A patch to SLP is coming, 4.2.18, that I am testing now.

The upgrade to WP 4.0.1 has changed the way admin pages are rendered in the WoredPress engine breaking any element using single-quotes in JavaScript, such as a drop down jQuery processor. That change broke many plugins in very obvious ways. I thought Store Locator Plus was unscathed but it turns out the bulk action drop down does not work 100% of the time on newer WP releases.

The prerelease of SLP 4.2.18 will be published shortly if you want to download/test that release later today. It has not been fully tested and should not be used on production systems.

If all testing passes it should be out for production early next week.

Kelley
    Participant

I’m also having issues with Export All to CSV.  When selecting the stores that I want exported it keeps exporting the same exact data for The Home Depot stores. I want to be able to export selected data and it’s not working properly. Also if I try to export all locations, it still export the same data for The Home Depot. Filters are also not working and are not set to anything when exporting.

See attached Plugins that I have purchased. Before the way change with exporting data, it worked great. Now it’s just not working. Let me know what can be done.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

PJ
    Participant

I’ve updated SLP to the newest version and it still won’t export to CSV. This issue has been causing setbacks to our company and still is not resolved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.