Export option for Pro Pack Doesn't Work

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Export option for Pro Pack Doesn't Work

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ben
    Participant

Just purchased and installed the Pro Pack for the bulk Import and Export option. I have over 1900 locations that I want to export and clean up but can’t seem to get the export option to work. I’ve tried Chrome and Fire Fox. Please help.

Thanks!

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

The server is most likely timing out before the entire list can be exported.  This is a limitation of the server process time that your host allocates to your site.    The upcoming Pro Pack release will have various filters that allow you to break up the list by filtering what is exported.   You can export a single state, by store name (with wild card matching) and other filters to help break up the list.

Not a perfect solution, but until all hosting companies provide enough memory, cpu, and per-web-connection process time it is the best “quick fix” solution I have to offer.

I am working on testing and updating the base plugin, a new social extensions plugin, and Pro Pack and hope to have all of them published later this week.

Premier Subscription members already have access to some of these features in the pre-release versions that are available to them.    Early access to new features as well as access to the Premier forum, which is answered daily, are just two of the features available today with a Premier subscription.  Ask about your setup fee discount if you’ve purchased Kitchen Sink or The Experience.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.