Fatal Error

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Fatal Error

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Rhonda
    Participant

Hi. I just purchased the store locator plus plugin today and when we install it we are receiving the following fatal errors:
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>.Fatal error: Call to a member function getWPMLText() on a non-object in /home2/sellier3/public_html/freshens/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.ui.php on line415</p>
    <strong style=”font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>and<strong style=”font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>Fatal error<span style=”font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>: Call to a member function debugMP() on a non-object in </span><strong style=”font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>/home2/sellier3/public_html/freshens/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.ui.php<span style=”font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”> on line </span><strong style=”font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>176

We are using WordPress 3.9.1

thank you for your assistance.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Very likely an issue with not upgrading one or more of your SLP components at the same time.  Probably the SLPlus base plugin.   Check your versions.

Always provide a URL to your locator as well as your current SLPlus base plugin and add-on pack versions when posting a support question.   The most common causes of issues are not upgrading add-on packs when they are available and JavaScript or CSS errors in your WP Theme or other plugins.  Caching plugins, especially those using minify, wreak havoc on interact scripts like Store Locator Plus.

Rhonda
    Participant

Hi. This is a new install – we just downloaded the products from your website so how can it can an upgrade issue.

the dev link is http://id8agency.com/freshens/contact/store-locator/ – we do not have any caching plugins turned on at all.

any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Rhonda

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

It is not an upgrade issue then, do you have any other add-on packs installed?  If so, which ones and which versions?

That error is indicating that the plugin is not initializing at the right time.

Fatal error: Call to a member function debugMP() on a non-object in … /store-locator-le/include/class.ui.php on line 176

Are you using the shortcode somewhere other than page/post content?

Rhonda
    Participant

can  I send you wordpress admin login credentials privately?

there really aren’t many plugins installed at all.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

I don’t have time to do one-on-one login support.    I get a half-dozen support requests daily and it is hard enough keeping up with forum posts and try to get the 6 weeks of coding done that are on my schedule at the moment.

I am only curious about any SLP-specific add-on packs and where you are using the SLPLUS shortcode… it appears like it is just on the page but SLPlus is not being initialized properly.   If it is in a standard page and you do not have any SLPlus add-on packs then the WP Theme you are using is suspect.

Rhonda
    Participant

I just looked and the enhanced results was also used. Is that what you mean?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Yes – please send the data from the info tab about your add-on versions.

Make sure you upgrade to the latest SLP 4.1.32 release and then re-check your add-on pack versions.  Somewhere in the recent past, probably during the WP 3.9.1 update the add-on pack upgrade tool stopped notifying people that their add-on packs required an update.

Let’s start there.   If that does not work I may be able to look at the product in the next week or so.   A clean install (v. an upgrade) on a site with few plugins installed should not be having that issue.   However older versions of PHP or poorly configured server environments can cause odd things to happen in WordPress.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.