Fatal error

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Fatal error

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rolando
    Participant

Fatal error: Cannot access private property SLPPro::$name in /wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/lib/class.settings.php on line 215

Does anyone know why I would be getting this error? Anyone experience something similar? I updated the plugin hoping that would help but no success. Any help is great appreciated.

Here is my live dealer page which doesn’t appear to be working anymore either: http://feelfreeus.com/dealers/

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Rolando.

Cici
    Keymaster

When I looked at your page, it came up without an error, but also no locations.

Are you still experiencing a problem? Can you tell me a location to search for?

Rolando
    Participant

Thanks for your reply Aaron. For some reason, a few hours after I posted this, the locations were there.  If you type in 78660 for example. So no problem there.

However, the issue appears when I click on the plugin through the logged in admin section. See attached. Same when I click on the “Info” sub menu of the plugin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Let’s try some basic troubleshooting for conflicts. You may want to do this on a test site if you need to keep plugins on your live site running.

Disable all plugins except for the SLP ones. Then check if the error has gone away. If it has, re-enable each plugin and see which one causes the error to return.

If disabling plugins does not work, then change to a default WP theme, like twenty fifteen.

If you get an error with a generic WP site, then the problem is likely in configuration of something on the server.

I’ll be interested to know what you find.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.