fatal error message on site after update

Home Forums Store Locator Plus fatal error message on site after update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gillian
    Participant

I have store locator plus version 4.2.42 updated a week ago.  The plug in was activated but not currently being used …yet!

When I have updated I’m getting this message when signed in as admin only:

Fatal error:  Call to undefined function wp

It seems to be calling the function before website has loaded it.

I’ve now deactivated but am left with same problem.  Any ideas please?!  Was going to be upgrading plug in but need to know it works & no clashes!  Thanks.

http://www.highlandhustle.com

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Do you have the specific error message? Why do you think that is coming from Store Locator Plus? The plugin uses structured classes and methods and should not be conflicting with anything else.

Gillian
    Participant

<p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Times;”><span style=”letter-spacing: 0.0px;”><b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function wp_get_current_user() in <b>/home2/hh/public_html/wp-includes/capabilities.php</b> on line <b>1356</b></span></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Times;”></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Times;”>Is the error I’m getting.  It was when I activated the app so seems a coincidence.  thanks for your time.</p>

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Are you using the User Managed Locations add-on pack?

If not, that message is likely not coming from within Store Locator Plus.  The ONLY SLP add-on pack that uses that WordPress function is User Managed Locations.

You will need to be running WordPress version 3.4+ with Store Locator Plus.  Earlier versions may not function properly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.