March 24, 2014 at 8:40 PM #20519
With the latest update (as of March 24, 2014), the featured checkbox and rank within Enhanced Results is no longer working properly. I’m getting a “0” in place of the checkbox or empty rank, which seems to cause these locations to be considered “featured” or “highest rank”. Is there a resolution in the works? Thanks!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.March 25, 2014 at 8:57 PM #20542
I too can vouch this issue. When we try to get rid of the ‘0’ for each particular location and click save the ‘0’ remains. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks!April 7, 2014 at 8:17 AM #20748
0 = not featured.
I will put it on the enhancement list to hide that value, but it should not have any impact on functionality.April 8, 2014 at 8:59 PM #20845
Based on troubleshooting some more after your response, there is definitely some kind of bug here. Here’s what I have narrowed it down to:
– Yes, when you initially assign a Rank 0, the store is thrown to the bottom of the results when within the Zip Code’s vicinity. I think what my client was trying to do here is just the opposite, as I believe WordPress by default considers ‘0’ as highest order rank.
– When you remove the 0 value from the Rank field and click save you would think that would subject the Store Location back to its natural result. What it appears to do instead is give ‘Featured’ a value of 0 (as you can see on the admin Store Locators Plus Location Listing screen – see screenshot one) which turns the Store Location into a high ranked/priority listing on the front-end (checkout screenshot two).
– When you then go back to edit the Store Location, Featured remains unchecked (even though it is high ranked/priority on the front-end) as well as the 0 Ranked value.
– At this point, even though Featured is unchecked and the Rank value is 0 the Map Listing it is forever a featured/high rank map listing and unable to return to its natural listing state.
Can you please look further into this and provide a solution? As of now we have quite a few listings out of whack. Appreciate it!
- This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Eric.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 6, 2014 at 11:05 PM #21528
This should have been resolved in the latest Enhanced Results update. Let me know if it is still an issue.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.