Featured Store distance ignored for querystring search.

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Featured Store distance ignored for querystring search.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cody
    Participant

I’m using SLP and have stores marked as featured. I’ve made sure the “Featured Locations” field is set to “Show if in radius”. That way, the featured stores only show up if they’re in the search radius. This works fine from the standard in-page form.

However, I have a global form where a user can provide a ZIP code. I pass it to the locator page using the querystring (“/locator/?address=75201”). Results return just fine. However, the featured stores always appear at the top. Even if they’re thousands of miles away.

Is this a potential bug or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

In order to better assist you , you need to provide some basic Information as defined in /forums/topic/read-this-before-posting/#about_the_forums

You can find the reference for the plug-in environment as shown:

/documentation/store-locator-plus/getting-started/features/#info

Cody
    Participant

Our locations page is currently password protected (as it’s still in development). Can I send the link info directly to you without having to post the info here in the forums? Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

If you need someone to log on your admin site for assistance, there is a paid support option for that. Since your original post back in June, there has been major work done on the SLP base plugin and addons. You can download and try 4.3 RC rel3ase and the 4,3 RC addon packs if you have any. As instructed in the “read this before posting” guidelines an option for free support is available but we need you to provide us with what products you have and what version releases you have installed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.