First Name and Surname Issue

Home Forums Store Locator Plus First Name and Surname Issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jason
    Participant

I have bought the Pro Pack, Contact Extender and Enhance Results – all I want to do is to show a first name and last name  in the results.

1. I added a First Name and Last Name col to the CSV file and imported but the data did not import into those fields – but everything else did.

2. I cant figure out how to get the first name and last name to display even if I put the data in manually. I know I have to change the results layout code but I cant tell what the field names are ? Help!

Jason
    Participant

1. I have figured how to import the name of the field when importing the CSV col names on the CSV file should be:

sl_first_name

sl_last_name

2. I have also figured out that if I edit the results listing and put in [slp_location first_name] [slp_location last_name] the names will display in the listing but not in the map. I presume I have to buy the enhanced map plugin to get them to display.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Jason. With Enhanced Map, you can customize the info bubble layout, including showing or hiding location data.

I would assume this means you can display first_name in the info bubble, but I’ve not confirmed this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.