Full blown demo?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Full blown demo?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Peter
    Participant

One thing that might be useful is a full blown demo showing all the different addons (including a label to know what addon is being used where).

I am having a hard to getting some of them from the description, but seeing them in action might be useful to others, as well.

Or a guest-pass demo site that we can play with and turn the different addons on and off.

Thanks

Pete

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Good feedback.   I have been working on updating documentation when I can.   I need to do some new videos especially for the add-on pages.   Maybe an intro video just about “what the add-on packs do” will help.

A demo site would be nice too.   I’ve played with that before but people just did really stupid things with the site adding juvenile locations like “My Penis Extension Factory”.    If there was a way to stop idiots and trolls from using the demo site that would be great.    Heck, it would be great if we had a way to keep them from using the Internet in general…

In the meantime I may play with an auto-resetting virtual server that clears out the WordPress installation every 24 hours and allows people to play with a full SLP install.    The issue with that is simultaneous user access.   If anyone knows of a good “WordPress demo site” setup let me know.

In the meantime, all purchases come with a 30-day no-questions-asked guarantee.  Buy an add-on, try it out, and if it doesn’t do what you need/expect contact me for a refund.   I usually get refunds done within one business day.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.