GFL mapping and categories

Home Forums Premier Support GFL mapping and categories

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Toby
    Participant

I have Gravity forms integration (4.5.0) installed, and,
    Gravity forms location (4.5.02) installed.

THere was a period when it used to map tagalong categories, but unless I’m mistaken that’s now disappeared from the plugin?

Help would be much appreciated.

—-

Store Locator Plus:4.5.10

Experience:4.5.08

Gravity Forms Integration:4.5.00

Power:4.5.09
    +Pages

Premier:4.5.10

Gravity Forms Locations:4.5.02

Site URL:http://locl.org

This Info Cached:1470389706

Network Active:No

WordPress Version:4.5.3

PHP Version:5.6.24

MySQL Version:5.6.28

PHP Limit:256M

WordPress General Limit:128M

WordPress Admin Limit:256M

PHP Peak RAM:99 MB

PHP Post Max Size:128M

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Toby,

There is an update to Power and SLP out today.  There was a bug fix with Power 4.5.10 that was preventing some Category icon arrays and some shortcodes.   Please update and see if that helps.

I have not posted about the latest version releases as yet. But always check the versions available and the news feed to see if your issue was resolved.

Gravity is a third Party add-on. I am not sure if Debaat has coordinated or needs to with lance. Lance is on travel.  If you could update to see if resolved, and if not post in Third Party Forum by Debaat I will notify them

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Toby,

There is an update to Power and SLP out today.  There was a bug fix with Power 4.5.10 that was preventing some Category icon arrays and some shortcodes.   Please update and see if that helps.

I have not posted about the latest version releases as yet. But always check the versions available and the news feed to see if your issue was resolved.

Gravity is a third Party add-on. I am not sure if Debaat has coordinated or needs to with lance. Lance is on travel.  If you could update to see if resolved, and if not post in Third Party Forum by Debaat I will notify them

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.