Gravity Forms and Published Locations

Home Forums Third Party Add-ons by Debaat Gravity Forms and Published Locations

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DeBAAT 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Steve
    Participant

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Our client reached out to us today and said that when new users are submitting their location via a gravity form it is geocoding the location and publishing it automatically. I went and checked the settings and geocoding is disabled for gravity forms. Attached are screenshots of my settings and plugin environment.  I have not upgraded to 4.6 yet because when I do, it disables the gravity forms integration saying they are not compaitble.</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″></p>
    <p class=”p1″>Thanks,</p>
    <p class=”p1″>Lindsay</p>
    <p class=”p1″></p>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Steve
    Participant

Cici
    Keymaster

De Baat identified that there are different settings in the GF pre release and he and Lance are coordinating to get the updates published.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Steve
    Participant

great. Thank you much for the response.  Do we have an idea of when this might be ready?

Cici
    Keymaster

Steve, Do you have a dev or staging site?  GFL and GFI are in pre release version 4.6.00 you can download the pre release version. I have activated them on my account and they work but I am not proficient at Gravity forms so testing it out is best done by someone who actually uses it.  If you could download those pre release versions that would be great, otherwise they will go itno production and if there are any bugs they will have to be addressed by Debaat at a later dat,

Steve
    Participant

Thank you so much!  we do have a staging site that I will test this on and will let you know if we run into any issues.

DeBAAT

Hai Steve,
    Did you find any issues while testing?
    Gr.
    Jan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.