Gravity Forms Locations general question

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Gravity Forms Locations general question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bet
    Participant

I’ve used your other addons and really like this plugin.  Thanks!

I’m looking at Gravity Forms Locations for a current project, and need to know if it could be set to geocode the location by only the city/state or zip.  I realize that this might be a strange request, but the project is for a national organization of practitioners who want to list their locality to find local clients, but not necessarily their specific (usually home) address.

I know that this might not be the way that the geocoding works, and it might need to be hacked….?

Cici
    Keymaster

Geocoding limitations are  set by Google Maps. SLP does not do the actual geocoding, so if you test it out by adding a location with as little detail as possible , see if Google can geocode it.  Otherwise you can opt to manually enter in the lat/long per location. No other way I can see around it.  It sounds like a “territory” add-on or  enhancement might be able to do something like that, but that is a possible future  SLP add-on enhancement that will only be  available to Premier customers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.