Help choosing a SLP pro plugin for browsing by country

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Help choosing a SLP pro plugin for browsing by country

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

Looking into using SLP for church locations. We have locations in other countries and would like the user to be able to select a ‘continent’ then ‘country’ from a custom list, and then browse the results in sort-able fashion (ie name of church, name of city, or distance)
    Do I need ‘Enhanced Results’? This would make the results sortable, right?
    But how do I allow the user to first choose a ‘continent’ then ‘country’ then see the results for that country? Maybe ‘tagalong’, but perhaps I dont need to add tags to each location because that data already exists in the address. Im a SLP newbie.
    Thanks for any help here,
    Paul

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Tagalong is the best option at the moment. Location Extender was just released with additional geographic fields such as territory, region, etc. which allows you to record those attributes per location. However Location Extender has not yet been updated to make it easy to add selectors on the search form for the end user. As such I think Tagalong is the fastest path to implementation while waiting for Location Extender to be updated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.