Hook into SLP Bubble

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Hook into SLP Bubble

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Christopher
    Participant

Hell0 –

I have the challenge of making slp bubble website links open in a modal that contains a disclaimer that users are visiting a 3rd party site.  You can see an example here: http://clementiapharma.com/our-focus/early-signs-and-symptoms-of-fop/ – click the http://www.fopsverige.se <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>link under the gallery images.</span>

I’ve tried a variety of methods to get the modal working with the links in the bubble to no avail.  Any ideas on how/where to hook some js into the bubble???

Thanks!!!

Christopher
    Participant

curious if anyone has any ideas? Bueller…….Bueller?

Cici
    Keymaster

Chris what do you have installed. what is your Plugin environment/ Do you have Enhanced Map , ProPack etc., versions? I do not know the answer to your specific question using the modal but there are SLP add-on packs that allows you to modify the Map info bubble and email popup structure. If you peruse the documentation you may get some ideas, there is a section for Advanced Users as well

Christopher
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Cici. I have Propack, <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Enhanced Map, Enhanced Results…all are up to date with the latest versions.  The issue isn’t editing the </span>structure<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”> of the bubble, I need to hook into the ajax call for the map and haven’t found any documentation on it.</span>

Christopher
    Participant

basically, i need to bind a js function to the bubble so that it fires after the ajax call…but there are so many files and so little documentation on this. i really have no clue where to start.

Christopher
    Participant

looks like this might be done in slp.js?

Christopher
    Participant

i actually figured out a simple way to do this using jQuery’s .on method.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Chris, That is great, I happened to be researching a different issue for a user and came across this Blog with input from the developer and it rang a bell. Not exactly your question but ….
    Blog about MODAL Pop-up MAP

Cici
    Keymaster

Under Advanced Topics for Devlopers there is a page about hooks and filters. We understand that the Documentation and the search forms arent the best, we are going to try a new Documentation Plugin in the near future. We are using BBpress and it is a chore trying to keep up. The developer Lance, was the ONLY one doing it all (writing documentation, updates, additional features, functionality, forum answers, posting, blogs) until I started assisting him on a part-time basis. As more and more add-ons and features have been released it gets wonky and discombobulated to say the least. Thanks for sticking with us through the transition.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.