How can i order your Premium Service for Debugging some WP Plugins?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus How can i order your Premium Service for Debugging some WP Plugins?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tobias
    Participant

Hi,

i need a helping hand on our wp-installation. some plugins are not work properly togehter, they must be debugged deeper. In my opinion, well-written wp plugins are few and far between. I have found that over 90% of the plugins available on the WordPress plugin directory generate dozens, if not hundreds, of warnings and errors. These hidden problems impact memory usage, fill up disk space, make js problems and broken layout and reduce massive performance. for example our editor for new posts works extrem slow! i your debug wp plugin and would order the premium support to hire someone to search+find+clean any errors or performance-killer that would be found. Often there are JS problems or conflicts! A js file from one plugin works in another plugin. I hope so much that you can help us to finally find ALL problems in all our installed and activated plugins and solve it. We want to disable any plugins, we want to use them. For that we need a debugging champion 🙂 how can i order the premium support or a debugging service?

Best Regards
    Tobias

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Sorry Tobias – I only offer the fixed-rate service for premium support of Store Locator Plus.    If you need help debugging plugins from other authors I charge an hourly rate with a $1500 starting retainer.    My rate is $150/hour for WordPress plugin debugging.   Results cannot be guaranteed and depend heavily on the quality of code from the original author.

If you are interested contact me at info@ this web domain and I will provide details on sending payment and scheduling a time for reviewing your plugins.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.