How to edit where the map is centered by default?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus How to edit where the map is centered by default?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pierre-Luc
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using this plugin to list as a hobby stores that hold chili peppers in the province of Québec, Canada.

One thing that annoy me is that (since iv’ve configured the plugin to use maps canada) it show by default the map centered in the middle of canada (logic)…

Is there a way to edit where it point by default? Like being centered in Montreal before entering any Postal Code?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Use the Center Map At setting under the User Experience Tab / Map Section.

/documentation/store-locator-plus/user-experience/map/map-features/#center_at

jo
    Participant

Hi, I also experience similar problem… i downloaded the plugin, it works fine, just it has not listed my country- Malaysia…so everytime to start a search, it will show USA map. I want to set it to be Malaysia.Please advice.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

@jo –

Use the Center Map At setting under the User Experience Tab / Map Section.

/documentation/store-locator-plus/user-experience/map/map-features/#center_at 

Also – if you have the Google Maps URL for Malaysia send it along and I’ll add it to the next SLP release.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.