How to export locations?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus How to export locations?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Web
    Participant

We have Store Locator Plus: Pro Pack – version 4.5.09 does anyone know why there is no option to import/export our locations?  Do we really have to upgrade and pay $250 to be able to do this?

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Web.

Cici
    Keymaster

Store Locator Plus is version 4.5.10 at this posting. Pro Pack is 4.5.07. Pro Pack has had export capabilities for a couple of  years, I believe sometime in 2014.  There was an article about it in June 2015. when ProPack was version 4.2.15.  You can search under Pages and Posts for  keywords.   I noticed your initial purchase was in 2013.   If you did not  update over the years you may not have seen the EXPORT function, or perhaps you cannot see where it is located now as the UI has been revamped. Depending on your version,  It is under the Locations/Manage/Bulk Actions.  With Power Add-on there is a faster Importer/exported mechanism.

Web
    Participant

Thank you for your response. For some reason I only see the option to delete. Am I missing something or is there no option to export? (Please see attached image)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cameron
    Participant

I have this same problem. On my Plugins page the Pro Pack is not activated anymore, and I cannot activate it. I’m running SLP v. 4.5.09 and cannot activate Pro Pack v. 4.5 to access export functionality. I’m happy to roll back the SLP version if necessary to activate the Pro Pack (which version of SLP? and where do I get it?), but I’m not buying more add-ons to get functionality that I already paid for.

Cici
    Keymaster

Cameron you do not have the same problem…Mr WEB was using a very old version of proPack that did not have the EXPORT function invented yet…he has since bought the POWER ADD-ON

You need to go to your ACCOUNT and log in and Download the current version of proPack 4.5.07 or purchase Power add-on

There have been numerous posts and replies in this forum concerning this.

Also we normally request your plugin environment,  pretty much so we can tell if you are using the LATEST current versions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.