Image URL Alternative?

Home Forums Third Party Add-ons by Debaat Image URL Alternative?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kodi
    Participant

Hello Cici and Lance!

I have been developing a website for my client since January(Going live this Friday) and this plugin has been the only one I have found that can do what I need it to do. So for that, thank you.

I am working on the user area for the managed locations and I have come across the Image URL data field. Is there a way to add an image upload button here? It seems like too much of a process for my users to upload their image somewhere else and paste the link in. I’m concerned this will cause a poor user experience.

Thank you for your help with this!!

-Kodi

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Kodi,

Are you using Network Activated Multisite?  If so , we have a Pre release of 4.5.005 of SLP.   Extended Data Manager new version (please update) UML has a new version in pre- release 4.5.02.  If you have a develop site that you want to test it on that would be great.  Also note that the POWER is in pre -release testing stage, can you help us test it (if you have a development test site) it will take over the ProPack, Tagalong, Pages add-ons.

UML and EDm and SME are DeBaats so if the question pertains to the UML particular add-on then this is the right place to post it.  If not, we should probably post in the Premier forum. I will put the question on Lance and DeBaat’s radar.

Kodi
    Participant

I am not using a Network Activated Multisite. Is that required?

I will check out the POWER add on, on my dev site.

Thank you for clarification. I posted here because it was pertaining to UML.

Thank You CiCi!

Cici
    Keymaster

1) No NAM is not required, am just collecting data since it works a little differently. I will let DeBaat and Lance know, that feature may need to be a customization. Could you send an email to support?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.