Import CSV failed to find page

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Import CSV failed to find page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Amy
    Participant

When I tried to import another CSV file of locations, I got this error.
    <div id=”main-content” style=”color: #646464; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: #f7f7f7;”>
    <div id=”main-message”>
    <h1 style=”color: #333333; font-size: 1.6em; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; margin-bottom: 16px; margin-top: 0px;”>This webpage is not available</h1>
    <div class=”error-code” style=”color: #777777; font-size: 0.86667em; margin-top: 15px; opacity: 0.5; text-transform: uppercase;”>ERR_FAILED</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    These are the details it provided:

<span style=”color: #696969; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: #f7f7f7;”>The webpage at </span><strong style=”overflow-wrap: break-word; color: #696969; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: #f7f7f7;”>http://www.pureplanet.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=slp_manage_locations<span style=”color: #696969; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: #f7f7f7;”> might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.</span>

Can you please assist?

thank you!

Cici
    Keymaster

Amy,
    I do not understand what you mean by “another CSV file”.  We need information to be able to assist you:

Please provide the required plug-in information, including WP version etc. shown under “About Forums”

/forums/topic/read-this-before-posting/

Amy
    Participant

<p class=”p1″>With store locator plus you can upload CSV files when adding new locations to the store locator</p>
    <p class=”p2″></p>
    <p class=”p1″>I am using wordpress 4.2</p>
    <p class=”p1″>Www.pureplanet.com is our url.</p>
    <p class=”p1″>All plugins are updated to latest version. I have the store locator and store locator plus.</p>
    <p class=”p2″></p>
    <p class=”p1″>Please let me know if you need any more information.</p>
    <p class=”p2″></p>

<p class=”p1″>Thank you!</p>

Cici
    Keymaster

Amy, “Store Locator” and “Store Locator Plus” are two different WordPress plug-ins. You need to be more specific.
    The product we have that allows bulk uploads imports/exports of a CSV file is called SLP ProPack and is a premium add-on to Store Locator Plus.

/product/slp4-pro/

/documentation/store-locator-plus/add-on-packs/pro-pack-add-on/

P.S. Versions of plug ins . i.e. releases , you need to be specific,
    SLP version 4.2.59,
    WP version 4.2.2
    Pro Pack version 4.2.14 ….etc.
    Bug fixes and updates can be back to back and security updates is on-going

Amy
    Participant

SLP version 4.2.58,
    WP version 4.2.2
    Pro Pack version 4.2.14

Is there anything else you need specified?

Rebecca

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Cici. Reason: HTML convert

Cici
    Keymaster

Your CSV data is more than likely in wrong format or has special characters that cannot be read. I cannot tell without actually looking at an attachment. Please review and if that is indeed the issue, correct the bad fields and try again. This issue was recently added under FAQ.

We suggest using Google Sheets, it does a better job of creating csv files.  More information and examples can be found below

/documentation/store-locator-plus/locations/bulk-data-import/#import_tips

P.S. when posting your forum questions are coming through as html code. So it is difficult for me to tell if that is part of the error message or you copied in html and didn’t paste in visual mode?

Amy
    Participant

The CSV file is formatted the same as the others that worked just fine. I pasted the error message that I received again.

<div id=”main-content” style=”color: #646464; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: #f7f7f7;”>
    <div id=”main-message”>
    <h1 style=”color: #333333; font-size: 1.6em; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; margin-bottom: 16px; margin-top: 0px;”>This webpage is not available</h1>
    <p style=”display: inline;” hidden=””></p>

<div class=”error-code” style=”color: #777777; font-size: 0.86667em; margin-top: 15px; opacity: 0.5; text-transform: uppercase;”>ERR_FAILED</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div id=”buttons” class=”nav-wrapper suggested-right” style=”margin-top: 51px; color: #646464; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: #f7f7f7;”><button id=”details-button” class=”text-button small-link singular” style=”border: 0px; border-radius: 2px; color: #696969; cursor: pointer; float: none; font-size: 0.875em; margin: 0px; padding: 10px 0px; -webkit-transition: box-shadow 200ms cubic-bezier(0.4, 0, 0.2, 1); transition: box-shadow 200ms cubic-bezier(0.4, 0, 0.2, 1); text-decoration: underline; box-shadow: none; min-width: 0px; background-image: inherit; background-attachment: inherit; background-size: inherit; background-origin: inherit; background-clip: inherit; background-position: inherit; background-repeat: inherit;”>Hide details</button></div>
    <div id=”details” class=”” style=”color: #696969; margin: 45px 0px 50px; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: #f7f7f7;”>
    <div>The webpage at <strong style=”overflow-wrap: break-word;”>http://www.pureplanet.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=slp_manage_locations might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.</div>
    </div>

Cici
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing the plug-in information. First Update SLP to the latest version. Check to see if there have been any updates to any of your other plug-ins, server, themes, etc. The pages not found error message is not one I have seen as a result of the CSV issues but indicate something else.(I am not uber technical) Could you tell me how long ago i.e. from your last CSV import to this one, before this error message occurred? Check any server conflicts or updates that may be causing the issues. If you have technical skills there is also a Debugging tool.
    /product/debug-my-plugin/
    Some common problems and other issues can be found under:

/documentation/store-locator-plus/troubleshooting/

If you have run the debugging tool and still do not see the solution please either attach the csv file or send a request to have Lance look into your site. If you need Lance to assist you one on one you can contact him and ask him for a one day admin look or request technical support consult via one of the methods below:
    /product/product-support/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.