Import – Export

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Import – Export

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Heath 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Heath
    Participant

Am I right in thinking that although I can set Featured and Rank in the user interface, I can not actually Import these fields as part of the import process ?

I have just tried and it does not seem to work 🙁

On my map I wish to offer a free listing and a paid listing. Those that pay, I would like to set the Featured “on” and the Rank as “5” by default.

I have the form working and can export it but see no way to import / update those fields.

I am still struggling too with my previous post: /forums/topic/how-to-add-result-labels/

Hope you can help Lance.
    Thanks,
    H

Cici
    Keymaster

I just did an export. Here are the fields that were exported:

sl_id sl_store sl_address sl_address2 sl_city sl_state sl_zip sl_country sl_latitude sl_longitude sl_tags sl_description sl_email sl_url sl_hours sl_phone sl_fax sl_image

The rank/sort must be stored in a different field than the actual location data.

I think if you didn’t do a custom sort it seems to just display in the order of sl_id.

Heath
    Participant

Hi Aaron,

The export works fine. I get Featured and Rank in the export.  I think the issue is this:  If I export and ONLY change the featured or rank field and upload the CSV file again with Duplicate handling set to Update, it doesn’t update the featured and rank if the address has not changed.

I will have to keep with manually exporting – deleting all – importing all as new. But as other people have mentioned, the ID is constantly changing.

H

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.