incorrect distance, hide klm

Home Forums Store Locator Plus incorrect distance, hide klm

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jane
    Participant

<table style=”background-color: #eaeaea;” border=”0″ width=”99%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”1″>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <table style=”background-color: #ffffff;” border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”5″>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>How do I hide the distance klm, it is always showing distance incorrect figures so just want to remove</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide your plugin environment and versions (see Posting Guidelines)

If you want to change the results layout (you would delete  the div wrapper shortcode that has distance)  you can accomplish that with the Experience Add-on. There is documentation on the various functions and features, how to change appearance layouts, etc. .

Jane
    Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;”>so even though i have </span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;”>1.store locater plus</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;”>2.store locateor plus pages</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;”>3.store locator plus pro pack</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;” /><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;”>i keep needing to buy new add ons just to disable the distance? why doesn’t the distance work in the first place?</span>

I noticed your experience add-on is another 250. This is ridiculous. I just want my KLM TO WORK or otherwise I will need to disable this part of it.

Jane
    Participant

so even though i have
    1.store locater plus
    2.store locateor plus pages
    3.store locator plus pro pack

i keep needing to buy new add ons just to disable the distance? why doesn’t the distance work in the first place?

I noticed your experience add-on is another 250. This is ridiculous. I just want my KLM TO WORK or otherwise I will need to disable this part of it.

Cici
    Keymaster

1) You have not provided your plugin environment nor site url (see posting guidelines) which includes versions. a screenshot is best.

2)  All of this is documented. The Plugin has NO CONTROL over Kilometers or any calculated distances from whatever location someone is in or if the location sensor is on, whether or not the site visitors browser will use it, nor if they “select do not allow”, Distance from and to are  coming from Google Maps query.     Nothing has changed as to how the radius, distances or GoogleMap queries work since you bought any of the add-ons a year ago.  Is there a reason for the post about distance now as opposed to when the add-ons were bought?

SLP DISCRETE SEARCH 

RADIUS Behaviors

3)  If you wish to upgrade to the New Power Add-on since you bought ProPack and Pages you would be eligible for a coupon which I would be happy to send you..The Power add-on is not the Experience Add-on. The Experience Add-on includes the former Enhanced  Legacy add-ons /

The author and developer has grouped together the add-ons that make the most sense. Updating 22 add-ons every time WordPress or Google makes changes in code or algorithms is counter productive,not efficient, and this is how many plugins end up in the orphaned bin.  This was announced in the spring

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.