Increased Bandwidth Usage

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Increased Bandwidth Usage

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rachael
    Participant

Since using Store Locator Plus, my client’s website bandwidth usage has greatly increased. Has anyone else experienced this?

Cici
    Keymaster

There is some good information under the Info, News tab
    Every time you publish a new version of your WordPress plugin you create a new directory under the tags subdirectory named for your current stable release.
    You can help reduce the disk space and bandwidth that your plugin consumes by cleaning up your old/obsolete versions.

There is also useful information regarding the subject matter in general in the WordPress forums regarding host server issues.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excessive-bandwidth-usage

Cici
    Keymaster

Rachael, Lance has also written an article about performance optimization that you can access for some “not to light” reading. It is fairly technical, but if you are of the software, coder mind-set you may find it of some interest. I am still learning. Lance has in depth coding, programming and general business knowledge that comes across in this article. I hope you find it useful.

/category/project-management/performance-optimization/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.